The Marriage Course utilizes many volunteers to not only lead the courses, but also to help support the couples on the courses and ensure the sessions run smoothly.
There are several ways to get involved:
Lead a Course
Course leaders are needed throughout the world as our courses grow rapidly. If you are interested in becoming a course leader please contact us.
Become a Support Couple
Support couples attend each session of the course and are available for any couples that need additional help or guidance. Each guest couple should have their own table so support couples are not asked to dine with the guests.
Become a member of the Volunteer Taskforce
Volunteers help in a variety of ways:
- Greeting guests as they arrive
- Administrative duties
- Helping with set up, laying tables and decorations
- Serving food, coffee/tea etc.
- Clearing up
If you are interested in volunteering, please find a course near you and contact the course leaders to get started!
Prayer plays an extremely vital role in everything we do regarding The Marriage Course. We would greatly appreciate your prayers, specifically in the following areas:
- For each guest couple and their families
- For all of the course leaders and support couples
- For God to strengthen marriages and family life around the world
- For our ministry at Holy Trinity Brompton and Nicky and Sila’s work in marriage and parenting